12V Motorcycle Electric Heated Grips IP67 Waterproof Removable ATV Scooter Handle Handlebar Warmer Pad Kit
1. Quick and even heating, constant temperature, keep your hands warm in winter.
2. Three-level adjustable temperature control, non-slip, wear-resistant, high temperature resistant design.
3. No drilling installation.
4. Intelligent overvoltage protection.
5. IP67 waterproof design, the heating part can be washed in water; if not used, can be removed.
(Use approved water to clean, you can wash the pad and switch in water, be careful not to put the harness into the water)
6. Ultra-thin 1mm thin heater, easy to install and ride.
7. Kevlar fiber, ultra-complex design
8. The switch is made by CNC technology
Product material: Kevlar fiber of the United States, heating quickly and evenly,
Waterproof rating: IP67, widely used in 12V motorcycle ATV scooters
Product voltage: 12V
Applicable handlebar diameter: 30 mm- 36 mm (1.18\" to 1.42\")
Working temperature: -40°F~194°F (-40°C~90°C)
Working power: 26W (high temperature), 20W (medium temperature), 13W (low temperature)
Heating sheet size: 12.6 * 9.8cm/4.96*3.86\"
Product accessories: wiring harness with safety fuse, CNC switch, tie straps
1. There is adhesive on the back of the switch, you can stick it on the handle of the motorcycle.
2. There is also a mounting bracket in the package. The bracket is installed at the bottom of the rear view mirror, and then the switch is attached to the bracket.
Including a cage to be attached after the switch is installed on the bottom of the mirror.
How to use:
Connect the heated pads to the 12V battery and heat in about 1 minute. It will make your hands feel warm throughout the winter. DIY creative, easy to install, just stick to the handle.
Power on: Turn on the switch and the red indicator flashes once.
Standby: The red indicator light keeps flashing.
Work: The indicator light will remain lit.
(High power: red indicator is on, medium power: blue indicator is on, low power: green indicator is on)
Press and hold the switch for 2 seconds to switch to standby or power off.
Short press the button to switch to a different power position.
1. If the voltage exceeds 17V DC, the heating grips will stop working and enter standby state.
2. After one hour of continuous heating, it will switch back to standby mode to avoid overheating. You need to turn the switch back on to continue working.
3. It is recommended to select low power first, then switch to high power according to the temperature.
4. This item is only applicable to DC 12V batteries. Wiring failures can also cause product failure.
5. The junction box can only be used for heating grips. Do not use it for other equipment.
6. If you are not riding, do not turn on the switch to avoid overheating.
7. If you do not use the heating pad for a long time, remove it from handlebar and close the waterproof cover in the harness to prevent a short circuit.
8. The heating pad can be washed with water, but not in the washing machine.
If the outdoor temperature is 15 ° C, its temperature can be adjusted from 50 ° C to 90 ° C. It will not keep a constant temperature. Depending on weather, outdoor temperature, handlebar rubber part, handlebar metal part, windshield, and other factors, the corresponding temperature will change. So the heating temperature range can only be referenced. Switch gear position according to personal needs and weather. It will switch back to standby after one hour of continuous heating to avoid overheating. It is necessary to re-open the switch to continue working.
1 x Set of Motorcycle Heated Grips