175 Degree Variable Focus Wide Angle Panoramic Camera Module+2pcs Infrared LED Fill Light for Raspberry Pi
1. For Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Pi.
2. Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view.
3. Supports optional infrared LED or fill white light LED.
4. 5.0MP OV5647 sensor.
5. Specific for complain, In-Car Photograph, Monitor, Recording etc.
Resolution: 2952 x1944
Lens: 1/4 5M; wide-angle; fisheye
Aperture (F) : 2.50
Focal Length : adjustable.
Viewing angle: 175 degrees (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree).
Sensor best resolution: 1080p.
4 screw holes; Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply; Supports up to 2 infrared LED and/or fill white light LED.
How to connect the hardware:
1. Make the cable is vertical to the connector, and face to the HDMI interface.
2. Peal off the protective film before using.
3. Be aware of SED and static electricity when it's bareboard.
How to use the software:
1. Rpi firmware and for raspi-config have been update, please run the following command: apt-get update; apt-get upgrade;
2.Choose "camera" in raspi-config, start up the camera driver and then reboot
3. Use raspivid and raspistill to operate the camera, Capture video clips or images
4. Play via mplayer
How to broadcast the data of camera via Internet
ncat – Concatenate and redirect sockets
Reset it to internet interface to output
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Camera(with 15cm FFC Cable)
2 x IR LED Lights