(USB On-The-Go) An enhancement to the Universal Serial Bus (USB) that enables portable devices to be cabled together via USB without a computer in between. OTG creates a "dual-role" device that can act as host or peripheral.
(USB-Video-Class) is a USB device class that describes devices capable of streaming video like webcams, digital camcorders, transcoders, analog video converters and still-image cameras.
How to Connect Your Android Phone?
1) Scan the Phone APP qr code and download a "Camerafi"
2) Or directly download the APP by link:
How to Connect Your Computer?
1) Scan the PC drive qr code and download a PC Zip ,or download PC Zip by link:
2) Unzip the PC Zip, click "ViewPlayCap" and install the setup.exe on PC.
3) Connect the USB 2.0 adapter with this device, Plug this adapter to your computer.
4) Open the "ViewPlayCap", and then choosed the USB 2.0 PC camera in the device
|High Resolution with||1/9 CMOS Camera|
|Built-in||6 LED Lights (With Brightness and Take Photo Control)|
|Camera Head Outer Diameter||5mm|
|Pixels||300000 pixels On Phone,1300000 pixels On Computer|
|Resolution||640 x 480,1280 x 480(Only on Computer)30 ftps|
|Support Systems||Android 4.1 OS or above /Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 (Can not support tablet with android system and cellphone using Type -C)|
|Dimensions||(196.8 x 0.21)" / (500 x 0.55 )cm(L x Dia.)|
|Weight||2.12oz / 60g（1pc)|
- 2 x Android Endoscope
- 2 x Hook
- 2 x Magnet
- 2 x Mirror
- 2 x Cable
- 2 x User Manual