The Universal LED car brake fluid tester pen examiner electronic tool detector can be used as a digital brake fluid tester suitable for determining brake fluid quality. This car brake fluid tester pen developed for professional use in automotive repair shops and in servicing. Quality is tested and indicated on five LEDs in terms of"per cent of water in the brake fluid".
Ready for Brake Fluid Test
Unscrew the brake fluid reservoir,and pull off the cap of the Brake fluid tester.
Dip the test probes into the brake fluid up to the plastic rim of the device.
To Check Fluid Quality
Press the button for power on,green LED will light up.
Insert teh tester into reservoir for one second then the test result will be correctly indicated by LEDs.
Repress the button for power off.The tester will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
Product Labelling Indication
Green: Battery OK,i.e.: No water contained in the brake fluid.
Yellow: Less than 1% of water content in the brake fluid.
Yellow/yellow: Approx.2% of water content in brake fluid.
Yellow/yellow/red: Approx.3% of water content in brake fluid. The brake fluid should be changed.
Yellow/yellow/red/red: At least 4% of water content in brake fluid. The brake fluid should be changed urgently! Extreme danger!
1x AAA Battery (Not Included)
Remember to dry this tester before using in brake fluid.
- Auto Brakes Calibrated For DOT3 DOT4 DOT5
- LED light indicators show percentage of water in the brake fluid
- It determines the quality of brake fluid and measures moisture from 0%-4%
- Easy to use – simply power up, dip probes into brake fluid and read results,Only takes seconds to know the results
- Approved CE, RoHS.Includes protective cap
|Test Fluid Type||DOT3 DOT4|
|Power Supply||1X 1.5V AAA (Not Included)|
- 2x LED Car Brake Fluid Tester