3D Printer TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver Mute Silent Stepper Driver Excellent Stability Protection with Heatsink
1. MKS TMC2100 Step motor drive board, super quiet drive StepStick, compatible for Arduino, with high working temperature.
2. Without fans, the working temperature is about 70 degrees at 0.5A, and the working temperature of 1A is more than 150 degrees.
3. It is possible to lose step. It is strongly required to do well in heat dissipation. The recommended working current is better than 0.5A.
Driving current algorithm and regulation:
1. Drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref is about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current is 1A.
2. Vref measures the voltage in the middle end of the Gnd and the potentiometer.
3. When measuring the voltage, do not connect the motor, otherwise it is easy to burn down the drive.
4. When measuring the voltage, the power supply should be switched on. Do not only connect the USB power supply.
Silent Stepper Descriptions:
1. The Silent Stepper is mainly aimed at the vibrating marks produced by the 3D printer when the parallel arm structure is being printed, especially using the TMC2100 drive and the low resistance motor.
2. It can effectively eliminate unevenness signal waves in low speed conditions, so as to achieve relatively smooth signal waves.
3. The effect is most obvious in the use of the TMC2100 drive 24V power Delta.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x TMC2100 V1.3 Stepper Motor Driver+ Mute Silent Stepper
1 x Heatsink
1 x Screwdriver