ANENG V01A True RMS Smart Fully Auto Range LCD Display Digital Multimeter Tester with NCV Function Backlight
This product is a battery-powered, auto-ranging,true RMS digital multimeter with a 4000 counts LCD display.
Power Key: Push this button over 2 seconds to turn on or turn off the product.
The product automatically powers off after 15 minutes of inactivity and the built-in beeper beeps 5 times 1 minute before auto power off. To cancel auto power off, push NCV before turning on the product, after 5 beeps to cancel the auto power off successfully.
Backlight Key: Push once to hold the current readingon the display;
Push for more than 2 seconds to turn on the flashlight backlight. And long-push again to turn off.
NCV Key: Keep pushing this button to enter the NCV testing mode. In this mode, you have to push the button always. It cannot use NCV function when you put the leads in the current terminal.
Test for NCV:
1. Keep pushing the NCV button to enter the NCV mode.
2. Hold the product and move it around, the built-in beeper will beep when the inner sensor detects AC voltage nearby. The stronger the voltage is, the quicker the beeper beeps while the central LED light will twinkle.
Test for Current:
1. Put the red lead to terminal and put the black lead to COM terminal. The current measure will be auto matched when you put
the leads in.
2. Touch the probes to the correct test points of the circuit to measure the current.
3. Read the measured current on the display
4. When you input the current over 2 AMP, the testing time should be less than 3 seconds.
5. When the probes are in the current terminal but you have no operations, this product will alarm each 4 seconds to remind that you are in the current mode.
Display 1999 counts; Ture RMS: Yes
Ranging: Auto/Manual; Data Hold: Yes
Material: ABS Backlight: Yes
Update Rate: 3/s ; Flashlight: Yes
Low Battery Indication : Yes ; Auto Power Off: Yes
Color: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange
DC VOLTAGE (V): 4.000V 0.001V/ 40.00V 0.01V/ 400.0V 0.1V/ 600V
AC VOLTAGE (V): 4.000V 0.001V/ 40.00V 0.01V/ 400.0V 0.1V/ 600V
AC mA: 999.9mA 0.1mA
AC A: 9.999A 0.001A
DC mA 999.9mA 0.1mA
DC A: 9.999A 0.001A
Resistance: 4.000kΩ 0.001kΩ/ 40.00kΩ 0.01kΩ/ 400.0kΩ 0.1kΩ/ 4.000MΩ 0.001MΩ/ 40.00MΩ 0.01MΩ
Frequency response at AC modes: 40Hz — 1kHz
To avoid possible electrical shock, fire, orpersonal injury, please read all safety informationbefore you use the product. Please use the product only as specified, or the protection supplied by the product can be compromised.
1. Examine the case before you use the product. Look for cracks or missing plastic. Carefully look at the insulation around the terminals.
2. The measurement must be made within the allowable measuring range.
3. Do not use the product around explosive gas, vapor, or in damp or wet environments.
4. When the voltage to be measured exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC, the operator shall be careful enough to avoid electric shock.
5. Misuse of mode or range can lead to hazards, be cautious. "OL" will be shown on the display when the input is out of range.
6. Low level of a battery will result in incorrect readings. Change the batteries when battery level is low. Do not make measurements when the battery door is not properly placed.
1 x Digital Multimeter
2 x Test Probe Leads
1 x User Manual
1 x Stroage Box