DC-DC Step-down Power Supply Module 3A Adjustable LM2596 Voltage Regulator with Voltmeter Calibration
1. With a voltmeter, the error of the voltmeter is (±0.1V) and the range is 4-40V. (Note: Input voltage is less than 4V, on-board voltmeter does not work and does not display).
2. A large 5*5 touch button switch measures the input or output voltage, and an indicator shows which end of the voltage is being measured. Input voltage is displayed by default digital tube when starting for the first time, and input indicator light IN is on; touch the button, digital tube shows output voltage, and output indicator light OUT is on. And keep the final settings, even if the power is cut off and the power is turned on again.
3. The voltmeter can be turned off. If the switch is pressed for more than one second and less than four seconds, the voltmeter can be turned off when it is released. When the voltmeter is turned off , the voltmeter can be turned on as long as the switch is shortly pressed.
4. Input and output voltage measurement error calibration function, long press switch for more than 4 seconds, after loosening hands, enter the voltage measurement error calibration function, when the IN lamp is on (calibration input), digital tube flicker display positive value (factory parameter is 0.0), at this time, short press button can change this value (numerical range – 0.5-0.5, unit is V), positive number represents upward calibration, while negative numbers represents downward calibration.
5. After adjusting the calibration value of the input end, press the key for more than 2 seconds, then release the hand and enter the error calibration of the output end. At this time, the OUT lamp is on (calibration output end), and display the calibration value of the output end. The adjustment method is the same as that of the input end. After adjusting the calibration value of the output end, press the key for more than 2 seconds, and save the set value and return to the normal display voltage after loosening hands. The value is returned to the normal display voltage, and the set correction value will take effect immediately without loss of power. (With this function, you can meet your higher accuracy requirements).
6. With terminal, it is easy to use without soldering iron, and retain the connection point of welding wire (input voltage must be 1 V higher than output voltage).
7. The internal oscillation frequency of 150KHz is used, which belongs to the second generation switching voltage regulator. It has low power consumption and high efficiency.
8. With overheating protection and short circuit protection (over 15W, please strengthen heat dissipation).
Input voltage: 2.5V~40V
Output voltage: 1.25V~37V (adjustable)
Output current: 3A (maximum)
Conversion efficiency: 92% (highest)
Output ripple: <30 mV
Switching frequency: 150 KHz
Working temperature: -45℃~+85℃
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x DC-DC Step-down Power Supply Module