Get a professional diving flashlight when you are participating in outdoor activities. This DX7 -L2 7-LED 8500LM 3-Mode White Light Stepless Adjustment Magnetic Control Aluminum Alloy Housing Diving Flashlight may be your nice choice! It is in highly exquisite workmanship based on superior aluminum alloy casing, wear-resistant to any potential damage. With magnetic control design, it is much easier to control. This flashlight is so lightweight that you can anytime take it along with you. Try it without hesitation!
- High brightness, low power consumption, portable and practical
- Lightweight for convenient and easy carrying
- Made of high quality aluminum alloy, it is sturdy enough
- Ultra-clear glass lens makes light brighter
- Magnetic control is much easier to operate
- It supports stepless adjustment
- With 3 modes, it allows you to select whichever mode you like
- Widely used for diving, hiking, climbing or camping etc.
|Casing Color||Army Green|
|Luminous Flux||8500 Lumens|
|Power Supply||3 x 18650 or 3 x 26650 Batteries (Not Included)|
|Mode Arrangement||Low, High, Fast Strobe|
|Dimensions||(8.86 x 2.44)" / (22.5 x 6.2)cm (L x Dia.)|
|Weight||19.82oz / 562g|
- 1 x Flashlight
- 1 x Battery Cover
- 1 x Extension Tube
- 1 x String
- 2 x O-rings
- If you would like to turn on/off the flashlight, you should press the button into 100% end. And there is a click to be heard.
- If you would like to change the modes, you just need to gently press the button into about 50% end several times. And there is not a click to be heard.
- 1. Please do not irradiate it to human eyes, especially for children, or else, it may cause temporary blindness for the harsh light of flashlights
- 2. Do not meddle with the head of torch or separate the reflector and the bulb
- 3. Wipe flashlight with soft fabric after use
- 4. In case of erosion causing roughness of the torch movements, try to clear and air it
- 5. Silicon grease can be applied to the interface
- 6. Remove battery if not in use for long period
- 7. Strongly suggest using the battery with protecting board, so that it can avoid over-change and over-discharge, and protect battery and prolong its service life
- 8. While using 16340 such kinds of rechargeable lithium battery, you should avoid over-charge and over-discharge, it means that: charge at it once when the light of flashlight remarkably dimmed
- 9. Avoid direct sunlight
- 10. Insert the batteries must be based on the mark to position the positive (+) and negative (-) terminal
- 11. Keep your flashlight in a dry and cool place that is easy to reach in an emergency or power outage
- 12. Please don´t shot the eyes directly, the strong light is harmful to eyes, any contact will cause permanent damage
- 13. Don´t throw the batteries in a fire to prevent leak or rupture
- 14. Please do not recharge the battery unless it has marked "rechargeable"
- 15. To prevent recharging problems, please do not mix old and new batteries or ones with different types