Handheld Temperature Control Instrument Professional Infrared Thermal Imager Temperature Controller
1. HT-18 is an infrared thermal imager with a combination of surface temperature measurement and real-time thermal image.
2. The traditional infrared thermometer needs to measure each component one by one, while the thermal image does not need to be the case, thus saving time.
3. The potential problems can be clearly displayed on the color display screen, which helps the user to quickly and accurately locate the center point of the cursor and measure the temperature.
1. The accuracy of the semi reflective surface is improved by the adjustable radiant coefficient.
2. Hot spots and cold point temperature markings can lead the user to the highest and lowest temperature of the hot image area.
3. The palette is optional.
Display: 3.2 inch full view TFT display
Infrared image resolution: 220*160
Visible light image resolution: 300 thousand pixels
Field angle / shortest focal length: 27°x35°/0.5m
Thermal sensitivity: 0.07℃
Temperature measurement range: -20~300℃
Measurement accuracy: ±2.5℃ or ±2.5%
Emissivity: 0.1-1.0 tunable
Image capture frequency: 8HZ
Wavelength range: 8~14μm
Focusing mode: fixed
Palette: Rainbow / red / black and white / black and white / cool
View options: 25% step full infrared and fully visual visual images
Storage medium: built-in 4G
Picture format: JPG
Power supply: built-in rechargeable 18650 battery
USB: MICRO USB 2.0
Shutdown time: optional: 5 minutes /20 minutes / non automatic shutdown
Product size: approx. 223*105*90MM/8.77*4.13*3.54''
Product weight: approx.389g
Working temperature: 0℃~50℃
Storage temperature: -40℃~80℃
Relative humidity: <85%RH
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Infrared Thermal Imager
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x Protective Cover
1 x Lanyard
1 x User Manual