HB-860H 57/86 2 Phase Micro Stepper Motor Driver Engraving Machine Driver Controller for CNC Router
1. Micro-step subdivision number setting: The driver micro-step subdivision number is set by four dial switches SW5-SW8. There are 16 micro-steps subdivision. When the user sets the subdivision step, the driver should be stopped first. For specific micro step, please specify the layout of the drive area.
2. Output Current Setting: The output current of the driver is set by three dial switches SW1-SW3. The total output current of the driver is 8 files. For specific output current setting, please indicate the layout of the drive area.
3. Automatic half flow function: users can set the automatic half flow function of the driver through SW4. Off indicates that the static current is set as half of the dynamic current, and on means that the quiescent current is the same as that of the dynamic current. In general use, SW4 should be set to off, so that the heat of motor and driver will be reduced, and the reliability will be improved. About 0.4 seconds after the stop of the pulse train, the current automatically reduces to about half (60% of the actual value), and the calorific value theoretically reduces to 36%.
4. Signal interface: PUL+and PUL-are the positive and negative end of control pulse signal; DIR+and DIR-are the positive and negative end of direction signal; ENA+and ENA-are the positive and negative end of enabling signal.
5. Motor interface: A + and A – connected stepping motor A phase winding positive and negative end; B + and B – connected stepping motor B phase winding positive and negative end. When the A and B two phase windings are switched, the direction of the motor can be reversed.
6. Power Interface: AC power supply is adopted. The working voltage range is recommended to be 18-80V AC. The power supply is more than 300 W, and the voltage is not less than 90 VAC and not less than 24 V AC.
7. Indicator: there are two red and green lights on the driver. The green light is the power indicator, and the green light is always on when the driver is powered on; the red light is the fault indicator, and the fault light is always on when the overvoltage and overcurrent failures occur. After the fault is cleared, the red light will go out. When the driver fails, only the power will be re powered and re enabled to remove the malfunction.
1. The 860H driver mainly drives the 57 86 110 phase two phase hybrid stepping motor.
2. There are 16 kinds of micro step fractions, and the largest step is 51200Pulse/rev.
3. The crest current range is 2.4A – 7.2A, the output current has 8 files, and the current resolution is about 0.6A.
4. It has the functions of automatic half flow, overvoltage and over current protection.
5. This driver is AC/DC power supply. It is recommended that the operating voltage range be 18VAC-80VAC, and that the voltage not exceed 80VAC, not less than 18VAC.
Suitable for various large and medium-sized automation equipment, such as: engraving machine, cutting machine, packaging machinery, electronic processing equipment, automatic assembly equipment, etc.
It has a very good application effect in users who expect small noise and high speed.
1. The size of the actuator is 151 x 97 x 48mm, and the mounting hole is 143mm.
2. It can be installed horizontally and vertically, and vertical installation is recommended. When installed, it should be closely attached to the metal cabinet for heat dissipation.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Stepper Motor Driver