Orange Pi Plus H3 Quad Core 1GB DDR3 Learning Development Board Module for Android4.4 Ubuntu Debian
1. Adopt a high performance A7 processor Allwinner H3, which integrates Ethernet, DC power input, video / audio output interfaces, supports HDMI, AVOUT video output and other functions.
2. Despite its small size, the design is compact and beautiful.
3. Orange Pi PC refers to a wealth of interfaces, including HDMI, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, DVP Camera, and so on.
4. It also integrates onboard network, onboard storage and LED indicator.
5. Compatible for raspberry pi GPIO, with unique debug serial port and so on.
6. It is an open source single board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian Image. It uses AllWinner H3 SoC and has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
Brand: Orange Pi Plus H3
CPU: H3 Quad-core Cortex-A7
GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz; Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
Memory: 1GB DDR3(shared with GPU)
Onboard Storage: TF Card (max 64GB) /MMC card slot,Up to 2T 2.5 SATA hard disk,8GB EMMC Flash memory
Onboard network: 100M / 10M Ethernet RJ45, WIFI Onboard network
Video input: Camera module with CSI interface
Audio Input: MIC
Video Output: HDMI, CVBS
Audio Output: 3.5 mm audio port and HDMI
Power Supply: DC input, MicroUSB (OTG) can not be used as power input.
USB 2.0 Ports: 4x USB 2.0 HOST, 1x USB 2.0 OTG
Low-level peripherals: 40 Pins Header, compatible for Raspberry Pi
GPIO(1×3) port: UART,ground.
LED: Power led & Status led
Keys: Power supply (SW4), upgrade key (SW3), UBOOT key (SW2)
Supported OS: for Android4.4, for Lubuntu, for Debian, compatible for Rasberry Pi
Product size: 108x60mm/4.25×2.36''
Note: This development board can only be supplied by DC port, and OTG can not supply electricity. It is recommended to purchase our DC power supply or power cord.
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Development Board