In order to communicate between various standard series ports of computers, external equipments or intelligent instruments, we must convert these signal first. The converter is compatible with RS-232C and RS-485 standard. It is able to convert RS-232 signal to RS-485 balanced differential signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2KM. It is passive and doesn't require external power. It uses a particular pump to gain power from RS-232 signals (RTS, DTR, TXD) without initializing the RS-232 series interface. An internal transceiver and particular circuit automatically controls the data stream direction instead of handshake signals ( such as RTS, DTR, etc.) When works in RS-232 half-duplex mode, the software keeps the same function under RS-485 without any change. The transmission rate of 300-115200bps is capable of applying between host computers, host computer and its external equipments and forms point to point, point to multi-points network. It is widely used in industrial automation, door safe, all-in-one-card, car parking, ATM, bus charge, eatery sell out, staff attendance management, and highway toll gate, etc.
- Interface female DB9 Pin RS-232 to male RS-485 connector, with connection board.
- It is able to convert RS232 signal to RS485 balanced differential signal and extend the communication distance to 1.2km.
- It is passive and doesnt require external power.
- The Converter is widely used in industrial automation, door safe, all-in-one-card, car parking, ATM, bus charge, etc.
|Interface||Compatible with ELA RS-232 standard and RS-485 standard|
|Electronic interface||At the side of RS-485 is a DB9 male(pin-type)connector, with connection board|
|Working Mode||Asynchronous, half-duplex, Differential transmission|
|Transmission media||Twisted pair or shielded teisted pair(STP)|
- 1 x RS232 to RS485 Converter