10pcs Universal 38KHz IR Infrared Receiver Module CH-0038M-1 Infrared Receiver Sensor
1. The product adopts internal and external shielding packaging structure, epoxy plastic-encapsulated hemispherical packaging and built-in shielding anti-interference design.
2. It contains high speed and high sensitivity PIN photodiode, low power consumption and high gain preamplifier IC. It is used as a receiver in infrared remote control system.
1. Built-in shielding anti-interference design.
2. Wide operating voltage, 2.7-5.5V.
3. Low power consumption, wide angle and long distance reception.
4. Strong anti-interference ability; can resist environmental interference.
5. Output matches TTL, CMOS level, low level is effective.
1. Audio-visual equipment (car MP3, MP4, hard disk player, etc.);
2. Game (remote control aircraft, car, car game machine, etc.);
3. Other infrared remote control products.
Product model: CH-0038M-1
Product Quantity: 10pcs
Category: Optical Receiver
Photoelectric parameters (T = 25℃ Vcc = 5.0V F0 = 38KHZ)
Compatible coding list:
For Toshiba/NEC/Sharp/Matsushita/RC5_for Philips.
Receiving distance: 10-12 meters
1. Wave soldering or tin dipping furnace: Please complete the soldering at 260℃ and within 5 seconds. At the same time, the resin colloid should be avoided immersing in the tin tank. The solder joint should be more than 2mm away from the pin and the resin colloid root.
2. Soldering iron: With 30W soldering iron, its tip temperature should not be higher than 350 degrees, and within 3 seconds a soldering is completed, solder joints need to be more than 2mm away from pins and resin colloidal roots.
3. Reflow soldering: Not applicable.
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
10 x CH-0038M-1 Infrared Receiver Sensors