The plum type hollow batch head is made of high quality S2 steel material which is durable, anti-impact, anti-corrosive and tough, a commonly used material in hardware.
- Magnetic and thus can be firmly fixed on screwdrivers and suck the screws easily upon using it.
- Exquisite workmanship, each edge can be accurately locked screws, no damage to the screw, and the screwdriver head, surface is plated chromium, which offers a smooth and brilliant surface.
- 11 different sizes to meet your varied requirements.
- Can be used for manual or electric screwdriver, electric drills, air drills and other tools.
|Item Type||Plum Type Batch Head|
|Material||S2 Alloy Steel|
|Type||T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T35, T40|
|Weight||About 170 g|
|Type of Head||Torx|
|Product Surface Treatment||Sandblasting|
|Product Packaging||OPP Ziplock Bag Package|
- 11 x 100mm Plum Type Batch Head