4 Channel Solid State Relay Module Board 380V 8A SSR Switch Controller for Arduino
1. High voltage level trigger refers to a forward voltage between signal trigger end(IN) and power cathode, is a trigger way of connecting anode of power with trigger end.
2. When there is forward voltage or the voltage reaches to a certain trigger amount at the trigger end, relay is actuated.
3. Low voltage level trigger refers to the voltage between signal trigger end and power cathode is 0V, or voltage of trigger end is lower than that of power anode, and relay is actuated. Usually connect power cathode with trigger end.
1. Power supply of module should be direct current, and voltage should be associated to that of relay.
2. The controlled voltage range of relay is AC 24V to 380V. Max Current: 8A.
3. Convenient KF301 green input wiring terminals.
4. Safe KF1000-2P output wiring terminals.
5. High and low voltage level can be set.
Product size: 90*80*28mm/3.54*3.14*1.1''
Input Voltage Range: DC 5V to 12V
Input Control Signal Voltage:
High and low voltage level can be set (short circuit boards welding on the back plate, the default is low voltage level)
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Solid State Relay Module Board