2-Port HDMI Extender IR POE Cat5e/6 Cable 1080P Transmitter Receiver Switcher with Power Adapter up to 50m
1. The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with Bi-directional IR extends high definition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
2. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display "handshake" for seamless integration.
3. With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high definition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high definition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances.
4. Deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with bi-directional IR pass-through which allows for source or display control.
5. The HDMI extender includes two units: transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable.
6. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR and serial control signals.
7. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability.
1. Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
2. Support replication of EDID or circular display from receiver display.
3. Allow cascading through additional HDMI ring-out ports.
4. Supporting Power Wire Function.
5. Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
6. Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices.
7. Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution.
8. Compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
Video Bandwidth: Single Link 165 Mhz (4.95 Gbps)
Video support: 480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p 60
Audio support: surround sound (up to 7.1 channels) or stereo digital audio
Transmission Range: HD (1080p 24 bit color) – up to 50 meters(164 feet)
Input TMDS signal: 3.3 v
Input DDC signal: 5.0V/P-P
+/-8 kV (air gap discharge)
+/-4 kV (Contact Discharge)
HDMI Connector: Type A 19-pin Female Head
RJ-45 connector: WE/SS 8P8C
3.5mm connector: (TX and RX) IR receiver / IR Blaster
Shell: Metal Shell
Power supply: (1) 5V1A DC
Power consumption: 1.5 W (TX); 1.0 W (RX)
Working temperature: 32-104°F
Storage temperature: – 4-140 °F
Relative humidity: 20-90% RH (no condensation)
Plug type: EU, US
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Windband IR TX Cable
1 x Windband IR RX Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x User Manual