Are you always worried while driving when you have to change or merge lanes?Always working hard to move out of that tight spot in a parking lot?Would you like maximize your view and ensure safety while driving?So if you are dealing with these sorts of problems and you want the problems solved and you want to make your life easier, the Car Blind Spot Mirror is the answer!!!Designed to easily be installed on your side (wing) mirrors, most drivers fit them to the lower, outside corner of the wing mirrors. It will give you an extra wide angle view while driving. It will safely allow you to see exactly when to change or merge lanes. But be aware, this blind spot mirror can only work for supplementary. Please do not rely over on it. The car side mirror is the main monitor.
- Wide Compatible: It can fit all universal vehicles car, such as truck, car, SUV, RVs and vans.
- PLEASE NOTE: this car blind spot mirror DO NOT fit for motorcycle.
- 360°Rotation: Upgrade 360 degree rotate and sway adjustability maximize your view with wide angle in car. Equipped with tiny adjustable swivel mounting bracket for easy installation. It can help you to avoid any kind of accident or collision when you change lanes to ensure driving safety.
- 2" HD Glass: With curved male face frameless ultrathin slim design, IP65 waterproof and rust resistant, the glass will not haze.
- Strong Adhesive: Strong stick-on glue for solid stick and pressure-sensitive tape installation. Won't leave any marks when removing it.
- Small Tips:
- Please clean your original car side mirror with alcohol or some other cleaning products before install the blind spot mirror.
- Please press down hard when the mirror is installed with the black pivot base, then it will not fall off from the pivot base.
- Please make sure the blind spot mirror does not exceed the edge of your car side mirror.
- Please fold the car mirror when you wash the car. Car wash is not recommended within 24 hours after you install the blind mirror.
- How to Install:
- Clean the surface of both exterior side mirrors with alcohol;
- Remove the sticky cover of mirrors (inner ring), and stick the swivel base to mirror, press down hard to the black pivot base;
- Find the position, remove the sticky cover of swivel base, and stick to car side mirror with pressure for more than 20 seconds;
- You can also just attach the mirror directly without the swiveling base.
- How to Remove:
- Use a single edge razor to remove it and it will not scratch the glass on the mirror, and hair drier could help to remove it.
- If there is any adhesive left after removal, nail polish remover or alcohol can remove the remaining adhesive.
- 1 x Car Blind Spot Mirror