1. 2560 and ramps1.4 set in one board, give solution to the Ramps1.4 combination interface cumbersome and easy to fail problems;
2. Replaceable motor drive, support 4988, 8825 and TMC 2100 drives;
3. The circuit board using high-quality 4-layer board which has been specifically thermal optimized; ramps is a 2-layer board;
4. High-quality MOSFET tube, better heat dissipation;
5. Dedicated power chip to support 12V-24V power input to solve the Ramps voltage conversion chip heating problem;
6. It can bear 24V input and can reduce hot bed current to 1/4 at the same system power, effectively solving the heat pump MOS tube heating problem;
7. Open source firmware Marlin can be used; configuration is exactly the same as ramps1.4 and it can directly replace Ramps1.4;
8. It can be directly connected with Ramps1.4, 2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board.
9. Reserve the motor pulse and the direction output port to facilitate that external high current needs to external connection with high current (such as 2A, 5A) motor drive circuit;
10. Retain Ramps1.4 Servos, AUX-1, AUX-2 interface, providing three 5V outputs and three 12V output interface;
Model: MKS GEN V1.3
Compatible with Ramps1.4 MKS GEN V1.4
Applicable drives: 4988/8825/2100/8729
1.the power supply is reversed, and the motor drive plate may destory the chip and circuit.
2. please do not plug the motor and drive under the condition of energizing. It is easy to cause the drive to burn out, and do not adjust the current in the running process of the motor. The right thing to do is to disconnect the power, pull out the motor, reconnect it, adjust the potentiometer, and measure the voltage on the potentiometer until the measured voltage is the same as expected. Do not plug in anti drive, otherwise it will burn out the driver, or even burn the motherboard.
3. Does not include motor drive
1 X Control Board
1 X Data Cable