3D Printer Max 20V Fan Extender Expansion Module Board for Reprap RAMPS 1.4 RRD
1. If you build or upgrade your printer and a dual (2 machine) including all the output ports (D8, D9, D10) on the heated bed, it will be used.
2. In this case, there is no option to connect the firmware control fan to the inclined plate directly.
3. However, in sprint /Marlin firmware, there is an option already (Marlin: plate = 34), and the slope of the fan is output D4. But the plan needs a buffer / drive job.
2. (PWM control ) channel (D6/D11).
3. Each channel maximum 0.5A ( enough for a truly big fan).
4. Flexible output voltage ( you can connect the FAN RRD extension to support your desired output voltage of 12V, 5V).
5. Support Marlin firmware (choose "No. definition motherboard easy adapapt other firmware (such as sprint: just change the FAN-PIN6 pins.h in the definition of).
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Fan Extender Expansion Module