3D Printer TMC2130 V1.1 Stepper Motor Driver+Silent Stepper Motor Driver Excellent Stability Protection with Heatsink
TMC2130 V1.1 Features:
1. The working current of the single phase current is 1.2A ( crest value 2.5A) of the two phase stepper motor that can be adjusted.
2. Only support SPI.
3. Subdivision to 256.
4. Non noise operation with maximum efficiency and optimal motor torque.
5. Load detection of high precision sensorless motor.
6. Reduce energy consumption by 75%.
7. High load drive without loss of step.
8. Motor input voltage range: 4.75~46V
9. Logic interface input voltage: 3~5V
Silent Stepper Descriptions:
1. The Silent Stepper is mainly aimed at the vibrating marks produced by the 3D printer when the parallel arm structure is being printed, especially using the TMC2100 drive and the low resistance motor.
2. It can effectively eliminate unevenness signal waves in low speed conditions, so as to achieve relatively smooth signal waves.
3. The effect is most obvious in the use of the TMC2100 drive 24V power Delta.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x TMC2130 V1.1 Stepper Motor Driver+ Mute Silent Stepper
1 x Heatsink
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Dupont Line