3D Printer TMC2208 V1.0 Stepper Motor Driver Mute Silent Stepper Driver Excellent Stability Protection with Heatsink
TMC2208 V1.0 Feature:
1. The spreadCycle high chopping frequency, dcStep, stallGuard2 blockage detection technology.
2. The coolStep dynamic current regulation technology, can save 70% of energy, StealthChop mute.
3. TRINAMIC's stepper motor driver (chopper drive / constant current drive).
4. Automatic standby current reduction.
5. Microplyer – subdivision interpolation subdivision smoothness increase.
6. Stealthchop – quiet operation and smooth action.
7. Spreadcycle high dynamic motion control chopper
TMC2208 V1.0 Specification:
Current: driving current: 1.4A Crest value: 2A
Voltage range: 4.75V-36V
Subdivision: 256 subdivision
Silent Stepper Descriptions:
1. The Silent Stepper is mainly aimed at the vibrating marks produced by the 3D printer when the parallel arm structure is being printed, especially using the TMC2100 drive and the low resistance motor.
2. It can effectively eliminate unevenness signal waves in low speed conditions, so as to achieve relatively smooth signal waves.
3. The effect is most obvious in the use of the TMC2100 drive 24V power Delta.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Stepper Motor Driver Module+Silent Stepper
1 x Heatsink
1 x Screwdriver