Solar rodent repeller chases away moles, shrews, voles, and many other burrowing rodents by generating a sonic pulse that penetrates the soil. It prodcues a sonic pulse of approximately 400Hz every 30 seconds and provides up to 7,500 square feet of coverage. Get one!
- The ultrasonic wave emitted by the machine will not harm any human or family pets, and does not interfere with household appliances.
- No poison, no chemical. Safe and environmentally friendly, odorless, low power consumption. Easy and safe to use.
- Solar powered with rechargeable Ni-Cd Battery.
- Emits out 2 seconds sonic wave every 30 seconds.
- Don´t clean the machine by strong impregnant, water or damp cloth. Use dry and soft cloth with some neuter wash to clean.
- Dont drop the machine and make strong striking on it.
- Suitable for garden, yard, path.
- How to Install:
- Press the ON / OFF button to turn it on.
- Insert the device at least 8 inches deep into the ground and you can fully insert the device so that the bottom of the enclosure rests on the ground. Do not hammer the equipment / You may need to first dig a hole in hard land.
|Solar Panels||4.3V, 20mAh|
|Rechargeable Battery Frequency||400-1000 (HZ)|
|Duty Cycle||about 30 Seconds|
|Height||260mm / 10.24"|
|Diameter||70mm / 2.76"|
|Effective Range||7,500 sq.ft / 96ft|
- 4 x Mole Repellent
In the early few days, if you find the mice, pests and other activities increase significantly, it is a normal phenomenon. Because the mice and worms hiding in their nests were attacked by ultrasonic and electromagnetic waves, they fled from their original hiding place.