80W LCD Digital Electric Soldering Iron Pen Adjustable Temperature Welding Repair Tool
1. Test environment is room temperature 24 degrees, the heating head is B, the working voltage AC220, due to the environment, the type of heating head and other factors will have a 1-30 second impact, for example, change the soldering tip into blade tip, the time will change into 45 seconds.
2. Anti-static function: The national standard triangular safety plugs, put the leakage, anti-static protection, to ensure that your work safe use of electricity.
3. Heating core: The use of printing ceramic heating core, the using life is 3 times of ordinary.
Working voltage: AC240-200V
Working frequency: 50-60Hz
Heating core parameters: Resistance 140Ω ± 15%
Size: dia 3.8 X 60mm/0.15 X 2.36in
Output power: 80W
Temperature range: 480 ° C -180 ° C, Fahrenheit 896 ° F-356 ° F
Tin melting after electrification time: 18-20 seconds
Temperature setting: 1 ° Celsius degrees, Fahrenheit 2 ° Fels
Temperature Calibration Range: Fahrenheit ± 100 ° C, Fahrenheit ± 100 ° F
Soldering Tip Specification: Compatible with 936 iron, use 900M series heating head.
Fault alarm indication:
When the LCD shows "EA0": it indicates that the heating core is disconnected.
1. Replace the heating core.
2. Check if the heater core pin is oxidized.
When the LCD shows "EU5": it means the power socket is not in good contact or the power supply is interfering with the soldering iron can not work.
1. Pull the plug and start again.
2. Turn off the source of interference.
3. Away from the source of interference to use.
1 X Electric soldering iron