Development Board for WeMos D1 ESP-12F ESP8266 Motherboard Module with 0.96 inch OLED Screen
1. One AD inputs.
2. Micro USB inputs.
3. One programmable LED (D0).
4. Integrated 18650 battery charging and discharging system.
5. One switch controls whether the 18650 battery is powered or not.
6. OLED's SDA and SCL connect to the D1 pin and the D2 pin respectively.
7. The five buttons are controlled by FLATH, RSET, D5, D6, and D7 respectively.
8. The 5 Digital pins can configure the write/read/interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported separately.
9. Operation and NodeMCU consistent, adding a programmable LED, you can use GPIO16 to control, display 8266 running status and other functions. Integrated OLED and five button, more convenient for development.
10. The design concept originates from the open source project NodeMCU, and the development board integrates 18650 charging and discharging systems with charging and discharging protection. At the same time, a OLED and five directional buttons are integrated to facilitate the development.
Charging Protection: Yes
Discharge Protection: Yes
Compatible for Arduino
Compatible for NodeMCU
Wide Voltage Input Range: 5V~12V
Charge Current: 500 mA
Size(L*W*H): approx.102 x 30 x 20 mm/4.01 x 1.18 x 0.78''
Display Size: 0.96 Inch
1. This product does not contain 18650 batteries.If the battery is in the wrong direction, the charging chip will be destroyed.
2. Please do not burn the program during charging. When you burn the program, please unplug the battery and verify the switch is in ON position.
3. Recommend the use of 5V 500mA charging charger, more than 5V 1A there will be fever, does not affect the normal work, but in the process of charging charging chip do not touch or carry, the measured charge charging will rise to about 60 degrees with the diode chip, no heat during normal working hours, rest assured to carry.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x ESP8266 Motherboard Module