Digital Input Output Board DIDO Module Board for Raspberry Pi 2 B+ A+ with LED Indicator
1. DIDO module add-on board for Raspberry Pi that allows for connecting things that will influence the world around it.
2. DIDO module includes components like relays, switches, digital and analog I/O that will allow for connection to sensors, motors, lights, etc. and be controlled by the Raspberry Pi board.
3. The original DIDO module interface board fits the original Raspberry Pi models A and B.
4. DIDO module has been redesigned to fit the Raspberry Pi models A and B.
5. DIDO module sits neatly above for Raspberry Pi and connects using the expansion connector.
6. Take care to ensure all expansion pins are lined up with the holes on the DIDO module socket.
7. Check the alignment for left and right, and front and back before pushing down and never force the boards together if they don't slide smoothly.
1. 2 Change over Relays.
2. 4 Tactile Switches.
3. 8 Digital Inputs.
4. 8 Open-Collector Outputs.
5. 8 LED Indicators.
6. Graphical Emulator.
7. Easy to program in Python 3 and 2, Scratch and C.
8. Support for interrupts.
9. Key Applications: Education, Home/Industrial automation, Security Monitoring, Internet of Things gateway, Remote monitoring, I/O expander, User interface for systems, Hobbyist projects and games.
More details please refer to download link.
Warning: Ensure that no power is supplied for Raspberry Pi, or DIDO module boards when plugging or unplugging.
1 x Digital Input Output Board DIDO Module Board