High Power Heated Bed Power Module Board Expansion Hot Bed MOS Tube for 3D Printer Parts
1. If your total power is 240W, and you have 12V power, it means at least need 20A (20X12 = 240W).
2. Because the controller panel can only set 15A, this setting will not work. To make it work, you need this additional power module.
3. This module can be used in Chitu motherboard and other opened 3D printer motherboards.
4. Under normal cooling conditions, the module is found to be stable in operation at (Max) = 25A, and the current should not exceed 25A.
5. If you intend to use a heating bed and a 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, it is recommended to use this module, otherwise it may lead to excessive current and may burn out the connector on the controller board.
1. Universal heating bed power expansion module high power module for 3D printer.
2. It can be used in Chitu motherboard and other opened 3D printer motherboards.
3. Help to provide control panel (maximum 15A) 3D printer becomes more powerful.
4. With this additional module, the maximum current on the on board leads can reach 25A.
Product size: 120*50*30mm/4.72*1.96*1.18''
Maximum current: 25A (enhanced heat dissipation)
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Heated Bed Power Module(Mainboard NOT Included)