L298N Driver Board Module Dual H Bridge High Power Stepper Motor Smart Car Robot Breadboard
1. This module uses ST company\'s L298N as the main driver chip, which has the characteristics of strong driving ability, low heating power and strong anti-interference ability.
2. This module can use the built-in 78M05 to work through the power supply part, but in order to avoid the damage of the voltage regulator chip, when using more than 12V driving voltage, please use the external 5V logic power supply.
3. This module uses large capacity filter capacitor and continuous current protection diode, which can improve reliability.
Working mode: H-bridge drive (two-way)
Main control chip: L298N
Logic voltage: 5V
Driving Voltage: 5V-35V
Logic Current: 0mA-36mA
Driving current: 2A (MAX single bridge)
Storage Temperature: -20℃-135℃
Maximum power: 25W
Packaging size: 120 mm * 100 mm * 25 mm/4.72*3.93*0.98\'\'
Packing weight: 26g
1. When your driving voltage (above is identified as 12V input, the actual acceptable input range is 7-12V) is 7V-12V, it can make the 5V logic power supply on board. When using the 5V power supply on board, the + 5V power supply in the interface does not need to input voltage, but it can lead out 5V voltage for external use. (This is a regular application!).
2. When the driving voltage is higher than 12V, less than or equal to 24V, for example, the motor with rated voltage of 18V should be driven. Firstly, the jumper cap of 5V output enabled on board must be removed. Then access 5V outside the 5V output port.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Stepper Motor Driver Module