Low Noise LNA 0.1-2000MHz Gain 30dB Broadband RF Receiver Amplifier Signal Amplifier Module
System impedance: 50 Ohm
Working frequency: 0.1-2000MHz
Maximum output power: +10dBm (10mW)
1. The amplifier has very good gain flatness when the working frequency is less than 500MHz, and the adjustment can be less than 1dB. The higher the frequency, the higher the gain consistency.
2. The lower operating frequency of the amplifier is limited by input and output capacitance, the default is 0.1uF, which can work to 0.1MHz; can increase the input and output capacitance, to extend the lower limit of the frequency, such as 10uF, can work to 5KHz. For detailed calculation, it is necessary to note that the input and output impedance is 50 ohm, calculate the required capacitance capacitance, and enhance the decoupling and voltage regulation of power supply.
3. When the supply voltage changes at 5-8V, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, and the gain increases with the increase of supply voltage. It is very suitable for RF receiver front-end circuit, and the power supply voltage is controlled by DA, thus controlling the gain of the amplifier and automatic gain control.
4. When the power supply voltage is 8-10V, the gain of the low-frequency terminal reaches 30dB, and the amplifier has lower noise figure and better stability.
5. When the voltage is 12V, the gain reaches the maximum and the gain at low frequency can reach 32.5dB.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x RF Receiver Amplifier