M.2 SSD NVME M Key+B Key to PCI-e 3.0 4X Host Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket for Desktop
1. Supports one M.2 PCIe (NVMe or AHCI) SSD and a second M.2 SATA 6Gbps SSD simultaneously.
2. Supports M.2 form factors 2230, 2242, 2260 ,2280 and 22110.
3. Converts one M.2 (M Key) interface to PCIe 3.0 x4 interface (PCIe 2.0 Compatible).
4. Converts one M.2 (B Key) interface to SATA 6Gbps interface (SATA connection required). No drivers required.
5. Booting possible from M.2 NVMe SSD with compatible motherboards with supported BIOS.
6. For Intel 9 series and above chipset motherboards support booting from PCIe.
7. This adapter card is a passive device so OS and System compatibility solely depends on SSD model used.
8. Low profile bracket, SATA Cable and complete tool kit included for an effortless install.
1. For installing the adapter card an empty PCIe 3.0 or 2.0 spec X4 slot should be available free in the motherboard.
2. For installing SATA M.2 SSD, an empty SATA port should be available in the motherboard and the provided SATA cable should be used to connect the card to the motherboard SATA ports.
3. Booting from PCIe SSDs depends on specific motherboard model, BIOS version and the Operating System used.
4. Please check system and OS compatibility with the SSD model.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x PCB Adapter
2 x Metal Brackets(High and Low Profile Bracket)
1 x Screwdriver
2 x Screws and Nuts
1 x SATA Cable
1 x User Manual