Mini PCI-E interface Version EXP GDC External Video Card Dock Graphics Card Laptop Docking Station
EXP GDC is the laptop external graphics adapter equipment; It can help you to use the external independent high-performance graphics, can be used to access any of the PCI-E interface equipment, used to enhance the performance of the laptop, so that you can play those huge games requesting high-performance graphics.
1. Dual TD compatible switches to solve hardware conflicts.
2. High quality imported electronic components, anti-interference multi-level isolation protection circuit.
3. Multi power automatic switching (soft boot support).
4. The enhanced MINI PCI-E interface data line and 26pin interface support type 54 and 34 ExpressCard interface.
5. Connect the graphics card to power the 6pin interface; connect the 8pin interface of the EXP GDC power.
6. For engineering measurement, data acquisition, debugging server, of course, GPU computing and other industrial applications, it is also used to access most of the graphics cards to play games.
Product positioning: notebook performance upgrade.
Operating system: for Windows XP/7/10, for MAC OS, Linux, etc.
1. Mini PCI-E (WLAN\WWAN\DMC)
2. Expresscard (34#/54#)
3. NGFF (Slot A/E)
4. NGFF (Slot M)
Extension support: PCI-E X1:8 GT/s
1. 8P interface: maximum 220W
2. DC interface: maximum 150W
1. CTD switch (Time delay): 6S
2. PTD switch (Time delay): 7S, 14S
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Mini PCI-E Data Cable
1 x EXP GDC Mainboard
1 x ATX Power Adapter Cable