The SDI to AV scaler converter allows SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI signals to be shown on CRT or HDTV while ensuring high bit rates of 2.970 Gb/s to give you fast signal transmission without any loss. For professionals this means that it is now easier to distribute and extend your 3G SDI signal while giving you the ability to display your work on TV thanks to the built in this converter. Furthermore, thanks to the loop – through 3G – SDI design, users are able to enjoy both SDI and AV at the same time.
Operation Controls and Fuctions:
1.SDI – IN: This slot is where you connect the SDI source output for SDI signal sending to be display on screen.
2.SDI – OUT: This slot is where you connect the SDI display with SDI cable for input source display.
3.LINK: This green LED will illuminate when the device is connected with SDI signal.
4.POWER: This red LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
5.PAL/ NTSC: Press this button to select PAL or NTSC.
6.DC – 5V: Plug the 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to AC wall outlet.
7.CVBS L R: This slot is where you connect the TV with RCA cable.
Cable tested with belden 1694A. Operating distances may vary diferens if used with another type of cable.
- Operation at 2.970 Gb/s, 2.970/ 1.001 Gb/s, 1.485 Gb/s, 1.485/1.001 Gb/s and 270 Mb/s.
- Equalized and re-clocked loop output.
- Auto video mode detection (3G/ HD/ SD).
- Conversion from SMPTE 425M level B to Level A 1080p 50/59.94/60 4:2:2 10-bit.
- Connect with other units to extend your signal over long distances
- Simultaneous display with SDI/ AV signals.
- Alternative audio output to analog 2CH.
- Supports signal transmission distances of up to 300M for SD signals, 200M for HD signals and 100M for 3G signals.
|SMPTE Standard||425M Level A & B, 424M, 292M, 259M-C|
|SDI Transmission Rates||2.970 Gb/s and 2.970/1.001 Gb/s|
|SDI In/ Out Resolution SD||480i@60, 576i@50; HD: 720p@50/60, 1080i@50/60; 3G: 1080p@24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60|
|CVBS Output Resolution||PAL/ NTSC|
|Input Port||1 x BNC (SD/ HD/ 3G-SDI)|
|Output Port||1 x BNC (SD/ HD/ 3G-SDI), 3 x RCA (CVBS, L/ R)|
|Power Supply||DC 5V|
|ESD Protection Human Body Model||±8kV (air-gap discharge), ±4kV (contact discharge)|
|Dimension||11.5cm x 6.8cm x 2.5cm|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ 40°C/ 32°F ~ 104°F|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C/ -4°F ~ 140°F|
|elative Humidity||20 ~ 90% RH (Non-condensing)|
|Power Consumption||(Max) 5W|
|Model||NK – F001|
- 1 x Converter
- 1 x Ower Supply Adaptor
- 1 x Operation Manual