We are glad to share you OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Code Reader & Car Charger.The Best Solution to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II Compliant Vehicles! The CAN OBD II/EOBD Code Reader provides DIYers easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBD II compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. The TENOZEK 5V/2.4A Dual USB QC3.0 Quick Charge Car Charger is the latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world.
Before purchase, please note: This OBD2 detector is only suitable for gasoline cars, not for diesel cars!
OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Code Reader
- Works with 1996 & later OBD2 compliant US, European and Asian vehicles
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light”
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes & resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions onscreen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor & I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Identifies pending codes
- Bilingual interface & DTC definitions in English or Spanish
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID & CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) & other current OBD-II protocols
- Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
- Quick Charge 3.0.is the latest, fastest and most efficient USB charging technology in the world
- Aluminum alloy body, high value appearance. It make you have a good mood when use it
- Supreme Compatibility: Backwards compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0 & 3.0). Also compatible with normal USB-A and provides standard charging for non-Quick Charge devices
- Two USB ports can be charged at the same time, it can support various mobile terminal used in the car, like mobile phone, iPad, PSP, eBook, GPS, etc
- A Quick Charge 3.0 enabled device must be paired with a Quick Charge 3.0 certified adapter; Multiple built-in safeguards protect against over-current, overcharging and overheating for safe and fast charging
- Support DC 12V-24V voltage input, applicable to most cars, trucks, etc.
- Certified safe: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against overcurrent, input overvoltage, output overvoltage, short circuit and over-power and electromagnetic interference. CE, RoHS approved
OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Code Reader
|Display||Backlit, 128 x 64 Pixel Display|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60 Celsius degree (32 to 140 Fahrenheit degree)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 70 Celsius degree (-4 to 158 Fahrenheit degree)|
|Power||8-18V via Vehicle Battery|
|Dimensions||(4.06 x 2.68 x 0.63)" / (10.3 x 6.8 x 1.6)cm ( L x W x H )|
|Weight||8.89 oz / 252 g|
|Type||QC3.0 Car Charger|
|USB Port||Dual USB|
|QC Version||QC 3.0|
|Output 1||DC 5V 2.4A (Max)|
|Output 2||QC 3.0 (3.6-6.5V/3A 6.5-9V/2A 9-12/1.5A)|
- 1 x OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Code Reader
- 1 x Manual (Download Available)
- 1 x Car Charger
How to Diagnose Car Problems with an OBD2:
Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved.
Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car′s 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car′s computer, as well as the definition of the codes
Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem
Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
How to Buy a Scanner to Access Obd-ii Data
On-board diagnostic systems, also known as Obd systems were first introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. By 1996, all cars were required to have an advanced Obd system known as the Obd-ii. Measuring the output of an Obd-ii system requires a scanner. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing an Obd-ii scanner.
Determine if your car is compatible with the Obd-ii scanner
Identify the scanner′s code-reading limitations. If you want a basic scanner, you′ll be limited to diagnosing simple engine problems. Advanced scanners diagnose a broad spectrum of problems
Decide if you want an Obd-ii scanner that displays a description of the code or one that requires you to look up the code in a book. If you′re willing to look up the code, the scanner will be less expensive
Examine the length of the cord. Some cords are too short to reach from the car cabin to the engine area. Long cords allow you to run diagnostics while looking at the engine
Compare a stand alone model to an Obd-ii scanner that requires a laptop. Stand alone scanners may provide less information, but are portable
Check the scanner′s features for an ability to turn off the check engine light
Note whether the scanner can be updated for future
Tips & Warnings
If you′re using a Mac, look to see if the Obd-ii scanner software is Mac compatible
Some scanners are compatible with the Palm or a Pocket PC, providing enhanced portability
Do not use battery,use car charger connect directly
GM 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Ford 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Chrysler 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Toyota 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Honda 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Nissan 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
All other asian and european 1996 – current year (OBD-II)
Q: What is this OBD2 real-time data scanner / code reader for?
A: Scan the reader, read the real data and can be used as fault diagnosis.
Q: Does this OBD support multiple languages? And why there are strange symbols and messy code appeared on the screen?
A: There are several languages available in this device after installation, and the mainly supporting languages are English and Spanish. If the built-in program is not set correctly, it may be garbled. If set into the other language that can′t be identified, it does not appear messy code. If there is something wrong with the hardware, it must be repaired timely.
Q: Why can′t switch on this device?
A: It can be switched on and electrified by connecting your car. But rest assured that each one has been rigorously tested, the above situation (can′t switch on) will not occur.
Q: Does it have a limit about the number of diagnose?
A: You can always use after buying back and no restrictions on the number of diagnose
Q: We first need to remove the wrong code to reset check engine after buying. In the process, the device crashed and we had to restart after power failure. Unfortunately, it has been stuck in the boot of the state, is there a solution?
A: If this occurs, we do not rule out the high voltage lead to burning products. If not, that is the product itself has the quality question.
Q: Does it work on a 2001 Toyota Corolla or a 2007 Pontiac Aztec?
A: It is adequate to work well in a 2001 Toyota Corolla, but the test of 2007 Pontiac Aztec is incomplete. Because the car models produced during year 2001~2007/from 2001 to 2007 basically work on this product and meet the OBD2 protocols in MS509, which can be tested completely. Some car have several protocols presented in ECU. On the one hand, the protocol can only test some of the system of cars. On the other hand, this is the same cars which are produced in different years, or in another words, the system of car is not the same, then the protocols are different, so the test of 2007 Pontiac Aztec is incomplete.
Q: Can I update the CD-ROM software?
A: No, you can′t. You are currently unable to update the CD-ROM software owing to the lack of new procedures. However, we will consider upgrading the procedure in order to update the CD-ROM software in future. There is some information you can refer to after installing the software. If you need to update the software, please contact our customer service!
Q: A blank screen appears after connecting to power, what circumstance is this?
A: Let′s have a check to see if there is something wrong with the built-in battery. If so, you can directly connect the vehicle power supply to avoid this circumstance. Some suggestions as following:
1. The response is slow, please wait a second.
2. If there is a problem with the power supply, please change to another car.
3. Perhaps it is the looseness of display screens flat cable, please take it apart and repair.
4. If you can′t find any problem with it, you can repair it immediately
Q: This product can′t install the Maxi-Link software, no instructions, no prompt, what can I do?
A: You can click directly, if no, please restart it and install.