Orange Pi One A7 Quad Core 1.2GHz Port 512MB DDR3 SD RAM Learning Development Board Module for Android4.4 Ubuntu USB2.0
1. Adopt a high performance A7 processor Allwinner H3, which integrates Ethernet, DC power input, video / audio output interfaces, supports HDMI, AVOUT video output and other functions.
2. Despite its small size, the design is compact and beautiful.
3. Orange Pi One refers to a wealth of interfaces, including HDMI, Ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, DVP Camera, and so on.
4. It also integrates onboard network, onboard storage and LED indicator.
5. Compatible for raspberry pi GPIO, with unique debug serial port and so on.
6. It is an open source single board computer. It can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian Image. It uses AllWinner H3 SoC and has 1GB DDR3 SDRAM.
7. Orange Pie One is an open source single board computer, a new generation of ARM development board, it can run Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian and other operating systems, compatible for raspberry pie.
8. The Orange Pie One uses full Chi H3 system on chip, and has 512MB DDR3 memory.
A wireless server.
Music and sounds.
Pretty much anything else, because Orange Pi is open source.
Brand: Orange Pi One A7
CPU: H3 ARM Quad-core Cortex-A7
GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz; Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
Memory: 512MB DDR3(shared with GPU)
Onboard Storage: TF Card (max 64GB) /MMC card slot
Onboard network: 100M / 10M Ethernet RJ45
Video input: Camera module with CSI interface
Video Output: HDMI
Power Supply: DC input, MicroUSB (OTG) can not be used as power input.
USB 2.0 Ports: 1x USB 2.0 HOST, 1x USB 2.0 OTG
Low-level peripherals: 40 Pins Header, compatible for Raspberry Pi
GPIO(1×3) port: UART,ground.
LED: Power led & Status led
Keys: Power supply
Supported OS: for Android4.4, for Lubuntu, for Debian, compatible for Rasberry Pi
Product size: 69x48mm/2.71×1.88''
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Development Board