PIR Solar Ultrasonic Pest Animal Bird Repeller Outdoor Garden Crow Insect Repellent Scarer
1. The solar outdoor pest repeller is effective with the PIR function(Motion sensor), it will sense any movement and activate the system to emit ultrasonic frequencies which are capable of repelling birds, cats, dogs, rats, fox etc. The adjustable frequency allows you to select the animals you want to repel.
2. The solar outdoor pest repeller is weather proof and as such designed for outdoor use.
Size: 13 X 16 X 9cm/5.12 X 6.3 X 3.54"
Color: Dark Cyan
Battery: 3 X AA rechargeable 800mAh battery (Including)
Power cord: DC 4.5V 200mA (Not included)
Solor panel: 6V 50mA
Working current: <180mA
Standby current: <2mA
Operation duration: 9-11 seconds
Motion sensor activation: <15 feet 100 degree arc.
Ultrasonic frequency: 15KHz-25KHz(Adjuatable)
Effective range: 500 sq.feet
1.Mount the unit with the 4 screws and anchors(Supplied) on an area with sufficient direct sunlight. For better performance, it is recommended to place the unit at least 3 feet above the ground for optimum range. Make sure that the speaker is facing the area you want covered.
2.Turn the frequency dial to the desired animal you want repel. Different frequencies will repel different animals. Some frequencies will repel more than one animal.
3.Turn the unit ON by pressing the ON/OFF button once. Once pressed, the LED will illuminte red and activate the system and will stop to emit the ultrasonic frequwncy automatically after 9-11 seconds. The unit will be activated again if sense any further intruder movement.
Recharging the battery:
If there is no sunshine or it rains continuously for a long several days and the capacity of the batteries becomes very low, it is recommended to recharge the unit by using the power cord(Not included). There is a DC jack located at the back of the switch. Pull out the jack cover, insert the plug of the power cord into the DC jack. Plug the other end of the power cord into any standard plug.
1. Choose an outdoor location with full, direct sunlight where solar panel can receive at least 8 hours of sunlight each day. Shadowed locations are not recommended as it cannot charge the batteries probably and will reduce the rechargeable batteries capacity.
2. Do not put switch to the ON position until the solar outdoor pest repeller has been fully charged under direct sunlight for one day.
3. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
4. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
1 X Bird Repeller
2 X Screws
2 X Dowels
1 X Manual