Raspberry Pi 3 Model B ARM Cortex-A53 CPU 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad-Core 1GB RAM 10 Times B+
1. Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
2. 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications.
3. Fully HAT compatible.
4. 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your ''real world'' projects.
5. Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
6. Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
7. Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
8. 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet.
Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
802.11 bgn Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
64 Bit CPU
4 x USB ports
4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
Full size HDMI
10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketbr
CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
Micro USB power source
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B ARM Cortex-A53 CPU 1.2GHz 64-bit Quad-Core 1GB RAM 10 Times B+