- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Size: 146.8 x 85 x 19.8mm/5.7 x 3.3 x 0.8inch (L x W x T)
- Receiver(Dongle): Nano Style
- Connection Port: With USB 2.0 Above
- Transmission Mode: GFSK 2.4GHz wireless, up to 10 meters
- Transmission Power: Less than +4db
- Power Supply: AAA Battery(Not Included)
- Operation Voltage: 4.5V
- System Requirements:
- HID compatible device.
- Terminal with USB port.
- Windows 2000.
- Windows XP.
- Windows Vista, Windows CE, Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux (Debian-3.1, Redhat-9.0, Ubuntu-8.10, Fedora-7.0 tested)
- Android OS(With Standard USB Interface)
- Using the Touchpad:
- The touchpad is activated together with the keyboard. When the keyboard is on, the keyboard is ready for use. You will enjoy more convenience and control on-scr2een menu easier.
- 1. Open the box and pick up the USB receiver from back cover of the keyboard.
- 2. Insert the USB Receiver into an available USB port.
- 3. Install 3 AAA batteries, and turn on the keyboard, the keyboard will be found automatically.
- Package Content: 1 x Smart Mouse, 1 x Manual
- Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.