The SPDIF 4 x 2 matrix connects four fiber optic output sources to two fiber optic input devices simultaneously. It can easily switch or distribute four fiber signals on two fiber input devices.
Operating and Connecting：
1.To use the optical fiber cable to connect the optical fiber signal source (such as blue – ray player, the computer and so on) with the matrix input.
2.To le the matrix output port connected to the optical fiber signal receiver (such as amplifier, home theater and so on) by using the optical cable.
3.Connect 5V power supply to the matrix DC input port.
4.Through the remote or button to switch the input source freely.
1.The machine should be placed at the spot far from the damp, high – temperature, dusty, erosive, and oxidative environment.
2.All parts will be free from the strong shake, hit, fall.
3.Touching the power adaptor with the wet hands is prohibited.
4.Please hold the power adaptor head and do not pull the power cord when cut off from the socket.
5.Please turn the power off when the machine is not used for long time.
6.Please do not open the cover and do not touch the inside parts.
7.Please use the original factory power adaptor.
- Four ways of optical fiber signal input split or switch to two sets of SPDIF signal receiving device.
- Audio format support: DTS – HD/ Dolby – trueHD/ LPCM2.0/ DTS/ Dolby – AC3/ DSD.
- Support signal retiming.
- Used optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/ m, output distance is up to 40m.
- The input control can through R/ M and also can directly press the button.
- Support last time working state memory when power off.
- Over – voltage protection can prevent the damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapter to the machine, if the light for standby indication flashed, it shows that the output voltage from the power adaptor is too high and the adaptor needs to be changed.
- LED status indication, it can tell us the working state of the device very easily.
- Installs in minutes.
|Support Audio Format||DTS – HD/ Dolby – TrueHD/ LPCM2.0/ DTS/ Dolby – AC3/ DSD|
|Max Baud Rate||16 Mbps|
|Output Cable Distance||≤ 40m (Use The Optical Fiber Cable Loss Less The 0.2Db/ m)|
|Max Working Current||100mA|
|Power Adapter Format||Input: AC (50HZ, 60HZ) 100V – 240V; Output: DC5V/ 500mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||(0 to +40°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Dimension||12.8cm x 6.7cm x 3.4cm|
|Model||NK – T42|
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 1 x Operation Manual
- 1 x Remote – Control Unit