Its function is to separate and filter the engine oil of the engine crankcase, and then suck into the cylinder for combustion. The oil impurities and effluent are filtered down without entering the cylinder combustion, and reduce accumulated sludge and carbon of the engine throttle and manifold, the valve and cylinder, reducing engine wear, extending engine life and maintaining strong power.
1 .Racing baffled 3-port oil catch can/tank/air-oil separator
2. Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air using 50 micron bronze filter
3. Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
4. Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
5. Billet 6061 aluminum sealed can
6. Features one inlet and one outlet
7. Filter and can are both fully serviceable
8. Safe for pressurized applications
9. Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
10. Universal mounting bracket for different configuration
11. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
Oil Capacity: 2 fluid ounces
Material: Aluminum, Black Coating
Product weight: 520g
Product size: 98 x 71 x 64mm/3.86 x 2.80 x 2.52"
1 x Set of Baffled 3-Port Oil Catch Can